- 301-493-8300 x203
Download information as: vCard
The Senior Minister is charged with the general stewardship of the institution and our Sunday morning worship ministry. We are pleased that Reverend Janamanchi began serving Cedar Lane in that capacity in August 2013. As the Senior Minister, Abhi collaborates with Heather, our Associate Minister and Minister for Pastoral Care, to nurture the overall well-being of the congregation.
As ministers, Abhi and Heather are available to Cedar Lane members and friends so they may:
- Learn more about the Unitarian Universalist tradition
- Explore spiritual questions
- Talk about a personal difficulty and/or to receive pastoral support (Ministerial counseling is generally short-term. We are fortunate to have many trained professional counselors in the area if a long-term referral is necessary.)
- Plan a rite-of-passage ceremony (such as a memorial service, wedding – heterosexual or same-sex, childdedication)
- Share an idea or concern about congregational life
Contact them directly for an appointment. They love to hear from members and friends!