A new Cedar Lane affinity group inclusive of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
Meet us at one of these upcoming events. All ages are welcome unless otherwise specified.
- National Arboretum Fall Walk: November 17, 11:30 am. Cedar Lane member Jeffrey Johnston will lead a guided walk through sections of the National Arboretum. Rain date TBD. To sign-up call Jeffrey @ 240-505-1394 or just show up! Free event. All are welcome but sections of the park may not be wheelchair accessible. If you want to come but need a more handicap accessible route, let Jeffrey know in advance. Fall is a great time for photo-ops.
- Transgender Day of Remembrance: November 16, 7 pm at Rockville VisArts: 155 Gibbs St #300, Rockville, Maryland 20850. Click for details.
- Friendsgiving: Thursday November 22, 2 - 4 pm in the Sanctuary. RSVP to Fran Pflieger at email@example.com. Sign-up to bring a dish or help out: https://www.perfectpotluck.com/YRLM7714.
- Duckpin Bowling: Saturday, December 8, 4 - 6 pm at White Oak Bowling Lanes: White Oak Bowling Lanes: 11207 New Hampshire Ave, Silver Spring, MD Contact Fran P. for details: firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-933-2054. Open to all gender identities and sexual orientations. All ages welcome! RSVP to and share our Facebook event.
- Queer worship services: Sunday, December 30 at 10 am with Rev. Archene Turner, Cedar Lane's Affiliated Community Minister
- LGBTQI Soul Matters Sharing Circle Launch: January, date TBD, with facilitator and Cedar Lane member, Scot Brown
- LGBTQI Adult Discussion Group - dates TBD
- LGBTQIA Game Night: January, details to come!
- Dinner & Movie Night: details to come!
- Rev. Archene Turner and the Chernikoff family will host a Friday night potluck and movie. More details to come.