- LL 32-35
We’ve seen the demand and now we’re offering the supply. We are blown away by how many children and families are coming during the summer. Message received!
We are launching a special August series of Religious Education workshops for all ages of children beginning Sunday, August 4. Each of these four weeks of August we will have programming for all ages of children – whether it be a class or an intentionally multigenerational service.
Here’s how our calendar is currently shaping up:
August 4: Dog Biscuit Making to thank our pets for being there for us!
August 11: Yoga!
August 18: Multigenerational Service (with our friends from UU Silver Spring!)
August 25: What do you do with an idea and easter egg chalices!
- The nursery room 28-29 downstairs will still be open. Kids aged 4 and under should still head into the nursery instead of the class.
- Right now the classes will meet in downstairs room 32-35. If we get a huge number of folks, we might have to split into smaller groups (but we’ll see!) Please pick up your children after the service, around 11:15, from their classroom.
- We will do weekly emails during our special August program like this one to remind folks of what’s happening on Sunday, and also about our upcoming RE events to kick off the program year
- If you can make one but not the others, that’s fine. These are not designed to be sequential and kids can drop in each week.
- If this works well, next year we will have a July and August full summer program with a similar structure.
We've been blown away by the energy and enthusiasm so far this summer! It's going to be a great summer and an AMAZING 2019-2020 program year!