Our faith traditions invite us to live out our values in the world in every aspect of our lives; but what is our money doing in the world on our behalf? What do the funds we have in savings or investments really support, and how can we ensure those dollars are helping to care for our neighbors and all Creation?
Explore these questions with neighbors on Saturday, February 23rd!
Join us for this free, practical workshop on bringing our banking and investing in line with our values. Livestream will be available — RSVP above to receive details.
The event will feature numerous speakers, including:
- William Bruno, Green Eagle Financial - Cedar Lane Unitarian Universalist Church*
- Phil Church, individual social investor - Lewinsville Presbyterian Church*
- Intern Minister Christin Green - Cedar Lane Unitarian Universalist Church
- Mike Little, Faith and Money Network - Bread of Life Church*
- Joelle Novey, Interfaith Power & Light (DC.MD.NoVA) - Tikkun Leil Shabbat & Minyan Segulah*
- Fran Teplitz, Green America - Fabrangen Havurah & Kehila Chadasha*
*Congregations listed for identification purposes only.