Program: Practicing Positivity
- 9 – 9.15 am: Welcome and Introduction
- 9.15 – 10.30 am: Yoga: Basic and simple yoga postures along with breathing techniques with explanation on health benefits. We follow the Himalayan School of Traditional Yoga curriculum. Practice of this yoga has proven to benefit people of all ages. It is an introductory session and all people, even those who have not practiced yoga before, can join.
- Tea/Restroom Break
- 11 am: Meditation: Power of Purity, guided meditation in the powerful and intense voice of Mohanji. This meditation is being practiced by thousands of people around the world. More than calling it a “meditation”, it can be termed as “deep inner cleansing” helping the practitioner to open up to receive and give love and enjoy the present moment with intensity by focusing on gratitude and blessing. (You could download this meditation at https://mohanji.org/power-of-purity/)
- 12 – 1 pm: Lunch Break: A simple vegan meal will be provided.
- 1 – 2 pm: Conscious Walk: A dynamic walking meditation, works on multiple levels, bringing the practitioner to present moment awareness.
- 2 – 3.30 pm: Satsang/Discussion: Positive Living – Mohanji Lifestyle
- 3.30 – 4.15 pm: Conscious Dance: Free movement of the body with focus on specific chakras, energy centers in the human body – awakening the vertical dimension of our being and experiencing bliss.
- 4.15- 4.30 pm: End of program – closing