Family Support Groups meet monthly. Intended to encourage, support and empower family members and caregivers of individuals with mental illness, these groups:
- Are confidential support groups for loved ones of people living with mental illness.
- Are available free of cost to participants.
- Give families an opportunity to join a caring group of people helping one another through their learned wisdom.
- Ensure that families are no longer alone and have a renewed sense of hope.
- Foster group discussion and interaction.
- Are led by trained volunteer facilitators who have a loved one living with mental illness.
- Do not recommend or endorse any medications or other medical therapies.
Support groups are open to any adult family member of an individual living with mental illness. We also run support groups for spouses and parents, both of which meet biweekly.