Join us for this not-to-be-missed annual event! Happening Saturday, November 2, 2019, from 6 - 9:30 pm.
- Doors open at 6 pm for silent auction, cash bar, and homemade treats, 6 - 7:30 pm
- Musical interlude by Susan McNelis
- Live auction begins at 8:30 pm
General Admission Tickets
- $20 for first-time guests
Tickets are on sale after Sunday worship services in the Lounge, October 6 - 27. You may also purchase tickets online.
- Raffle 1: "Starry Night" Quilt, hand made in 2007 by CLUUC Quilters (donated by Kathleen Rredy)
- Raffle 2: 50-50 CLUUC Bucks (The winner and the church split the total receipts.)
Can't attend the Auction but wish to support this major Cedar Lane fundraiser? We welcome you to:
Hours to drop-off your auction donations are: 9 - 6 pm Friday, Nov 1 and from 9 to 12 pm on Saturday, Nov 2.
Programming for children will be available during the entire Auction event. Please bring your kiddos to Room 32-35 downstairs! Details about programming to come.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the names and ages of your children you'd like to participate in our children's programming.
Please don't hesitate to contact Auction Chair Kathie Bryant at 301-503-1027 or email@example.com.