- Upper Level Main Building
Cedar Lane's beloved way to kick off the holiday season is coming THIS Saturday, December 7 from 10 to 2:30 pm. It is a day for all ages to make gifts and decorations. The entire church will be filled with laughter, music, and projects! Here are some things you need to know to make the day go smoothly....
Remember to bring your lunch and drinks, a blanket for the picnic in the Sanctuary, and a bag or box to take home your creations. Also, we can still use live greens, especially non-pine evergreens like hemlock, holly, magnolia, juniper, etc. for wreath-making. Please bring live green donations with you on Saturday morning to drop-off. Thank you, thank you.
- Pre-registration has closed: Please bring cash or checks with you tomorrow if you haven't paid. Day-of rates: $35/family and $20/person.
- Check-in at Registration: Everyone (even if you have pre-registered and paid) must check in at a registration desk, upstairs or down.
- Purchase tickets if you want to make a candle or decorate a wreath (2 tickets = $6). Wreath forms = 1 ticket (bring your own if you have one) and Wreath decorations =1 ticket.
- Pick-up an all crafts A-Z handout that has a map on the reverse side. This list will help you plan your day.
- Sign-up for crafts with time slots after you check-in: Chocolate candy making and gingerbread house decorating rooms have limited space so a sign-up sheet is posted outside the room. Best to sign-up early if you are sure it is something you want to do.
- All crafts and registration tables close from noon to 1 pm while we gather for lunch and singing in the Sanctuary!
See you Saturday!
Craft Day Schedule
- 9:50 am: Registration opens
- 10 am: Craft rooms open
- Noon: Picnic lunch and singing (bring your lunch and something to sit on)
- 1 pm: Craft rooms re-open
- 2:30 pm: Wrap up - take items home (bring a bag or box)
Sign-up to Volunteer
We are still in need of more volunteers to help with Friday set-up from 5 to 8 pm and clean-up on Saturday from 2:30 to 5 pm. (Middle and High School Youth can receive SSL Hours!) Please sign-up here to help out.